Pages add

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Activities

Moved 10 cows to Freds unused pasture, they are doing great.
With Pauls crew we fenced in 5 more acres near Walmart. The 12 mares and colts moved right in. We may have to move out in a month because pasture has been sold. Have received a request to fence in much more but may be running out of fence material.
Thursday,nov 6,2008 After a half hour probe Dr Larsen declared me cancer free for a year. By then I will be 86 and may be ready to retire..
Brad announced the arrival of our 36th great grand child on 5Nov2008. His name to be Bryan
George Baxter. Thank you Brad for the pictures of a beautiful baby.

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Grandpa you are my hero!!!

Kati said...

Yahoo! Grandpa has a blog! I have some awesome pictures of cow chasings from last Saturday. I was totally going to post them on Wednesday- but baby Bryan didn't want to wait for that- he had other plans! I think you can login and view my blog as long as I have your right email address. Let me know if you can't view it. Thanks for always letting me and the boys tag along and "help" with the cows! They have made wonderful long lasting memories doing it! Congrats also on being cancer free for a year!!!

Becky said...

Grandpa, I am glad you have created a blog! I am amazed at the things you are willing to learn!

Congratulations on being Cancer free!! What a relief and a blessing!

By the way, retire? What is that :) Is that in a farmers vocabulary?

Kati said...

Grandpa I am at Kati's and brads and they showed me your blog. I love the cows I remember one of the first times that I came to yourhome and you had all these slides of cows and I said to Paul one cow looks like another however since then I have learned all about how different each cow is I love the picture of the cows. You are a great man and I love you lots. Nancy Jo